2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
base model Silverado
By bwhitney on 08/06/07 20:11 PM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2dr Regular Cab SB

Great vehicle for teenagers. Limited passenger space on the regular cab, great visability and large enough to feel safer than a compact vehicle. Plus, a pickup always comes in handy.

Chevy Truck-Built to last!
By Keith on 08/06/05 18:18 PM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased my truck used as I needed alternate transportation for days when my Harley-Davidson may be a less than intelligent choice. I live in S. Florida and we get plenty of rain, and as they say, when it rains it pours. I have owned my truck for over a year and tire replacement and routine maintenance is all that has been required. I did choose to upgrade the stereo system as I love my tunes. Like my bike, as far as customizing goes all it takes is a vision that fits you and your wallet. I have found that I put more miles on the truck than the bike and I love to ride, but it is a very comfortable in all situations. I could have bought a cheaper truck but I feel you get what you pay for!

Love this truck
By Bike Mike on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been great! So far, 70,000 trouble free miles. Ride and handling are great for a truck. My only complaint was with the stock tires- it should be illegal to put such poor (traction B) tires on a vehicle this heavy- yes, I rear ended somebody- first time in over 30 yrs of driving. With premium tires truck stops and corners great. I did have to go to aftermarket rims because the stock ones were too skinny.

2K silverado std cab swb
By jaegerman on 03/04/02 04:13 AM (PST)

Lighter than a gmc.