Very Satisfied!
By UsedtobeDodgeguy on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Just traded in my 2008 Dodge Ram for this Silverado and couldn't be happier with my choice. This truck doesn't have the get up and go of the Hemi but it doesn't have the vibrations either. The gas mileage is also better on the Chevy with the 5.3 V8 vs the Hemi. I'm getting about 17mpg on the Chevy compared to 15mpg with the Hemi. The transmission shifts smoother and is all together a better ride. The crew cab is also alot bigger than Dodge's quad cab. Also, the Chevy sits lower which makes it where you don't need step bars. The Dodge had to have them because even factory it sits high. The seats in the Chevy are alot more comfortable than Dodge's. The Chevy is just a better family vehicle.
Favorite Features
Radio controls on the steering wheel is very nice and the temperature control for driver/passenger is nice. My wife gets cold and she can adjust her side to warmer. Also, I love the oil life monitor and all the programmable options. The chevy is just so much more user friendly than the Dodge was.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing as of yet. It's just so much better than my Dodge was that I don't know that I could ever complain about this truck and I have always been a Dodge guy. I guess call me a Chevy guy now cause I have converted.