2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic 4.3L V6 5-speed Manual 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Super!

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Super!
By Ismael on

I'm so happy about this purchase. I did buy my truck and was in doubt, because the all new Chevy Silverado, but I think this one, the classic, looks better than the new one. The front is bolder than the all new, probably the interior it's better in the all new, but I'm so happy, and i received a $2000 rebate, and they paid off my trade-in, and they gave me 3 oil changes free, and 2 full tanks free. I'm so glad, the warranty its great. I strongly recommend this one over Ford, Dodge, Nissan and Toyota. And I recommend buying the extended warranty. It's cheap and covers for 6 years bumper 2 bumper.

Favorite Features

The front, I love it. The hood. The engine. The hooks in the bed, so helpful. The size. The economy in gas. I went from Vegas to Long beach, Ca. and I spent 1 1/2 tanks in the round trip. That's awesome!

Suggested Improvements

Just the wheels. I don't like them too much. The rear bumper would be better chrome.