2007 Silverado Classic WT
By Randy on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)
This is my 2nd Silverado regular cab WT from this generation truck. Other than a rougher ride than I recall in the '04 I am fairly satisfied. The rough ride may be because GM converted to 17 inch wheels for gas mileage in '05 versus 16 inchers on the '04, or because one of the OEM General tires was noticeably out of round. Took a trip to the tire store to get it fixed, but still bumpier than I recall on the last one. So far it is averaging 17MPG in town with a lot of that being on the freeway at about 60MPH, so hopefully that will improve as the vehicle gets a bit more broken in. It was hard to beat the price of the regular cab Classic back in October when GM had $4K rebates on it.
Favorite Features
Automatic headlights, RDS radio, uplevel cloth seats. Body integrity, fit and finish and 100K mile spark plugs.
Suggested Improvements
A/C should not have to be an option or be able to be deleted when a dealership orders them. Information center should always have outside temperature and MPG. Smoother suspension would be great.