2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Consumer Review: Chevy Turck

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic - Consumer Review

LT1 Extended Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

Chevy Turck
By Ty Tomlinson on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the truck to pull our camper but I have not had the chance to do so. This will really tell me what I like and don't like. So far I have been very pleased with the truck. It is smooth and quiet. The sales person, Angie, was non pushy helping us pick out a vehicle that we would be happy with. We have been to the service department before with another Chevy we own and have been very pleased with their work. We will buy, if it's a Chevy, from this dealer again.

I've never had a vehicle with controls on the steering wheel - great idea. The cloth seats are very comfortable and the controls are easy to use.

The quality of the stereo speakers and the over all sound is very poor compared to the last 3 factory sound systems I've had. I originally wanted a crew cab and I'm sorry I didn't get a truck with 4 doors.