2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Consumer Review: My Classic

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic - Consumer Review

My Classic
By theblk67 on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased the vehicle in November of 2006, great byuing experience at the dealership.The truck is beautiful looking. Drives like a Caddy on the highway and very comfortable. Fuel mileage is reasonable, but I will wait until the 10000 mile mark to recheck it. Now the bad stuff, transmission slips in 2nd, thump noise from the rear is the rear wheels lose traction and spin,annoying dash rattle and seat squeak. Last but not least the metal on the roof is really thin, so much so that the blow dryer in the car wash actually pushes the roof down when it blows the roof dry. The front fenders bend very easily near the windshield, I found that out during an ice storm.

My favourite features are, the rear opening doors on the extended cab, great for a big dog.the rood in the back of the extended cab. The Bose sound system- Awesome sound from a factory system. Exterior looks with the 2 tone black silver paint. Ride

Interior dated, need to get away from the plastic dash crap.I know the new '07 Sileverado has been redesigned. GM should listen to their customers I think.