2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Love it

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Love it
By cmkZ71 on

I just recently bought a 2007, Z71, Silverado Classic. It had been sitting on the lot for about a year. On the way home I noticed it bouncing a little bit. The next day I brought it back to the dealer and they replaced the tires for me free of charge. I was told that from sitting the tires had flat spots. I was just really proud of the way the situation was handled.

Favorite Features

I like the looks alot more than the new silverado and I bought it for about 12,000 dollars under the sticker price becasue the new model is out. The leather is very comfortable. The Bose sound system is great for a stock stereo. It is also very capable off road for a stock vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Not too many. Maybe come with a little more height and little more power but that can be said about any stock pickup.