Love it!
By ChevySilverado on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Bought this truck about 6 months ago and still love it. My truck is the LT1 so it doesn't have leather seats or the sunroof but the cloth seats are comfortable for long rides and I can live without a sunroof. Plenty of get up and go with 5.3 V8. I hardly ever get over 2000 rpms so I drive it about as easy as you can and the best gas mileage i've ever got was 18.7mpg and that was on the highway. Usually, in the city I average about 17mpg which I think is pretty good for a crew cab truck. My only complaint is not having a grab handle on the driver side to get in. I don't like having to fall out of the truck and messing my seat up. I would rather pick myself up to get in or out with the handle.
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls, dual-climate controls and the flip up console that allows you to carry 6 people instead of 5. In the LT2, you have bucket seats and full center console so it doesn't double as a seat. The fold down console in the LT1 works great and can still function as a seat if needed.
Suggested Improvements
Grab handle on the driver side is about it. I only complain about this because I hate to see trucks with 50,000 miles and the driver seat wore out where somebody has slid in and out so much. The grab handle would allow you to pick yourself up over the edge of the seat.