In my opinion
By IN MY OPINION on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
When I bought this truck it was my first major purchase on a vehicle. I'm now 23 years old, I drive at least 60 miles a day back and forth to work. Gas mileage is what you'd expect from a truck, good for this size truck, but gas prices stink now so. Unlike everyone else my brakes don't and never have made noise. The seats creak a little and the fuel pump is a little loud. It's probably going to die soon, oh well. It does drive extremely well for a truck. The truck is everything I expected from Chevrolet. All I've pretty much done is service it, no major issues. People crying about the hood design and rock chips, get a bug deflector, it works, imagine that. Am still on original tires, brakes.
Favorite Features
Overall design, interior space, smooth ride, automatic dual climate controls, 100k warranty, locking differential, looks great with Silverstar headlights and foglights. Quiet ride, even with the cheap factory tires.
Suggested Improvements
You don't buy a Chevrolet for ultimate luxury. It's not a Lexus. Yeah the steering makes a little clunk noise occasionally. oh well, quit crying. Only thing I'd change is angle of center portion of dash. would have it straight so I could install a DVD unit and everyone enjoy it, not just me.