Great truck
By John Wright on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I love my big,green truck. I think that the last generation of the full- sized GM trucks are really some of the best vehicles that are being sold right now. The paint, fit and finish on the exterior are tremendous and the interior is dated but very familiar and easy to use. All the controls fall to hand easily and theres not anything thats really bad about it other than material quality. The 5.3 310hp engine and automatic transmission feel like they will last forever. Very solid feeling on the road. The factory tow-package and hitch are extremely effective. Even the factory tires have worked well in snowy, muddy conditions. Great truck
Favorite Features
Engine! My fuel mileage is around 17.5 MPG and I haven't gotten any worse than 15 MPG. Very impressive for a full-sized extended cab truck. This truck has zero wind noise. It's almost weird how quiet it really is.
Suggested Improvements
I think that there's not much I would change. The interior plastics are kind of industrial looking but its strong and doesn't get dirty. I can't complain too much other than it looks dated.