Best Review Yet
By Dan's Truck on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Not sure why people have a problem with brakes and tires. I've got 55,000 miles, yea 55 thousand, and brakes don't squeak. Also got 43,000!!!! out of the tires, you have to actually rotate them...Have pulled a horse trailer, is great, forgot it was back there. Didn't get Bose speaker system, but regular system does good for what its for. At 55K miles, still got 8mm left on front brakes, for unknowing people, that's awesome! Only one aggravation, passenger seat squeaks. Other than that, I plan on adding another 55K miles to it pretty quick. Oh yea, 21 MPG on a trip from Orlando, I'm sure I'll get more when I go to Miami!!!
Favorite Features
Rides like a cadillac when not using it as an actual truck. When using it as a truck, lives up to expectations as a 1500, some people must think its a 3500 with other reviews i've read.
Suggested Improvements
Seat squeak, probably seat track. Bigger Gas tank. I go through 26 gallons pretty quick. Fix these customers who forget you have to rotate tires and try to haul a house with a 1500.