6.0 Vortec Max EXT Cab Black..Hemi Eater
By Buck on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT2 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
All I can say this is a GREAT Truck. Rides smooth and if you want power the 6.0L has all the speed and pulling power that you need, 380lbs of torque. The 6.0 performance package is nice 3.73, lock diff, tow package, oil cooler, upgraded suspension/shocks and 20 inch wheels provide lots of meat on the ground. Gas milage good for engine size city 15 Hwy 19-20 average. I chose the Classic version cause of the beefy stanse in the front and to me, more room inside, I'm 6'4" 250 plus and have more than enough space. The BOSE sound system is nice and clear. Good pricing out there for the pacakge, when your driving around how many old Dodges do you see. 2007 Silverado is a nice truck, built to last.
Favorite Features
Engine 6.0 Liter, agressive profile, Color- Black is nice, Tires/Rims, cab space, sound system, grile look and most of all speed and handling are sweet!
Suggested Improvements
Bells and whistles I always hear for the inside but you must think this is a truck, not a Caddy. Only Improvements would be quieter cab, but hey its a 6.0. Look at it as a truck and enjoy.