2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:
Silverado Fan
By Wyznowski on 10/06/06 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The '07 Silverado is a great truck. Very solid, rides great, handles great, not squeaks or rattles. Sits low in the front for a 4x4, but only requires slight adjustment of torsion bars to get 2" more lift in the front. I get over 20 mpg on the highway with the 5.3 liter. It has great power and acceleration. I drove the Dodge and Ford equivalent and Chevy has them beat hands down. Dodges are less money, but don't have the power. Ford F-150 cost more and ride like crap, and don't have the same space as the Chevy extended cab. You can't go wrong with this truck.

Not what I expected
By Alway on on 07/19/06 04:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I loved the looks of this truck when I purchased it. I had decent performance until I hooked my camper up to it. My Ford F-150 was much better at pulling my camper and the Ford did it with less shifting and better gas mileage. The 5.3 has good number but in the real world it is not much.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.