2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab Consumer Reviews 3

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:
True & Tested Classic Makes Sense
By Hoppy on 04/15/07 16:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a good basic truck. I wanted an extended cab, automatic, small v8 and a towing package. After looking at the new model, I decided that I would rather have a model that had been around for 8 years instead of 8 months. I couldn't be more pleased. I love the roomy interior and comfortable 40/20/40 seats. I prefer rubber flooring instead of carpeting. Fantastic truck for less than $20,000.

My Truck
By Jarred on 03/23/07 19:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My 2007 Classic Chevy Z71 Classic Ext. cab has got to be one of the nicest trucks that I have ever owned. The inside is comfortable, the outside is rugged and stylish, and mechanically the truck is fantastic

Love my truck!
By chrisp82 on 03/18/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

This is one of the best trucks that I've ever owned. Works great with the tow package and off road package.

My Classic
By theblk67 on 03/03/07 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased the vehicle in November of 2006, great byuing experience at the dealership.The truck is beautiful looking. Drives like a Caddy on the highway and very comfortable. Fuel mileage is reasonable, but I will wait until the 10000 mile mark to recheck it. Now the bad stuff, transmission slips in 2nd, thump noise from the rear is the rear wheels lose traction and spin,annoying dash rattle and seat squeak. Last but not least the metal on the roof is really thin, so much so that the blow dryer in the car wash actually pushes the roof down when it blows the roof dry. The front fenders bend very easily near the windshield, I found that out during an ice storm.

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic
By Trey on 02/04/07 04:56 AM (PST)

Traded in a 2007 Silverado regular cab 1500 5.3L for this truck. Very happy with the basic design and price. Also happy with the 18-19 MPG, I am experiencing. Truck handles well and has a much better stereo and interior lighting. No bells and whistles means more affordable and less accessories to break.

Plastic rattle trap
By rob on 01/07/07 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Plastic interior, road noise. Overall fit and finish. GM has to improve. Factory tires could have been upgraded. Exterior look still has Chevy tuff look.

Great Truck!
By ajoker31 on 01/01/07 13:07 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I couldn't be happier with this truck. Got such a great deal that I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Comfortable interior, great classic look and power.

By Bob Brooks on 12/19/06 19:40 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck has loads of power and is very good on fuel. Pulls my 26 ft boat easy as pie. Very strong truck

Kicks rear
By jjs4rsm1 on 11/25/06 11:36 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab SS 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After putting an additional $7 grand into the motor and suspension, supercharger, intake, exhaust, fuel management and cam, along with some suspension mods, my SS blows away my friends SRT 10 everywhere, drags or through the twistys! And with the $14 grand I had left over from what he payed for his SRT 10, I bought my son and I brand new dirt bikes and a really nice trailer! And still have money left over for gas for the next 12 months! All my mods are dealer friendly and do not comprimise my warranty!

6.0 Vortec Max EXT Cab Black..Hemi Eater
By Buck on 11/22/06 16:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT2 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

All I can say this is a GREAT Truck. Rides smooth and if you want power the 6.0L has all the speed and pulling power that you need, 380lbs of torque. The 6.0 performance package is nice 3.73, lock diff, tow package, oil cooler, upgraded suspension/shocks and 20 inch wheels provide lots of meat on the ground. Gas milage good for engine size city 15 Hwy 19-20 average. I chose the Classic version cause of the beefy stanse in the front and to me, more room inside, I'm 6'4" 250 plus and have more than enough space. The BOSE sound system is nice and clear. Good pricing out there for the pacakge, when your driving around how many old Dodges do you see. 2007 Silverado is a nice truck, built to last.