Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:

It's the best
By It's the best

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT3 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this to replace a worn-out 2001 GMC Sierra. It is everything we wanted. Great comfort, great room, nicely appointed. Pulls all four of our boats like a breeze. Our 17 yr old daughter has no comfort complaints when riding in the rear seat. This purchase was done online as a dealership trade at a distance of some three hundred miles from my dealer to the one with the truck. Got $7000 off from Chevrolet and $3500 off from GM card. How could we not afford this truck? We also like this better than a 2005 Tahoe we had for about a year.

Color, style, ride, roominess, leather.

Go back to disk brakes in the rear. We had them in 2001.

Beautiful truck that get's lots of looks
By Andrew Tillcock

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT3 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my Burgandy Z71 Silverado for only a short time now but have driven and owned many other brands of trucks,(Ford, Dodge, Toyota) And this is by far the best. I am a big fan of the classic body style and am not a fan of the new boxy looking one.The ride is comparable to many cadillac's i have driven and yes even with the four wheel drive! I love how my new Silverado sits up high and rides like a Cadillac. I am able to acheive 20 miles to the gallon with mainly highway driving and a little city mix. Excellent for my big beauty. I have OnStar, Bose system, heated seats that feel like a massage and I love the information center. This is a serous truck and the best i've owned or driven yet

High ride, smooth ride, Onstar, heated seats, and great gas milwage! Beautiful lines, durability.

Stick with the winner the classic Silverado we all know and love!

Chev1500
By Ron Burns

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle cost 36,000. With 11,250 miles and 10 months old, the best trade offer I could get was 17,900. It has been in the shop several times for a total of 22 days. Worse yet, it is a replacement because the 2006 model I had was taken back in under the Lemon Law. This one barely missed falling under the same law. Buying a Chevy truck is the absolute worst vehicle purchasing mistake I have ever made - I will NEVER buy another Chevy.

There is nothing on this truck that is any better than any other vehicle I have ever had.

Improve the overall quality and reliability of the vehicle. Also tighten up the power train so it is not always making clanking noises.

Nice truck with issues
By JB

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I like the truck. I've had the steering column replaced 3 times. I've had all 4 door speakers replaced. It has a rattle in the dash area that is hard to find. I would purchase another Chevrolet, but will go with the 2008 body style. My family has 3 other Chevy trucks with similiar problems.

Too much plastic in the dash area.

Love it
By cmkZ71

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just recently bought a 2007, Z71, Silverado Classic. It had been sitting on the lot for about a year. On the way home I noticed it bouncing a little bit. The next day I brought it back to the dealer and they replaced the tires for me free of charge. I was told that from sitting the tires had flat spots. I was just really proud of the way the situation was handled.

I like the looks alot more than the new silverado and I bought it for about 12,000 dollars under the sticker price becasue the new model is out. The leather is very comfortable. The Bose sound system is great for a stock stereo. It is also very capable off road for a stock vehicle.

Not too many. Maybe come with a little more height and little more power but that can be said about any stock pickup.