2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:
Super!
By Ismael on 02/27/07 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Regular Cab Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I'm so happy about this purchase. I did buy my truck and was in doubt, because the all new Chevy Silverado, but I think this one, the classic, looks better than the new one. The front is bolder than the all new, probably the interior it's better in the all new, but I'm so happy, and i received a $2000 rebate, and they paid off my trade-in, and they gave me 3 oil changes free, and 2 full tanks free. I'm so glad, the warranty its great. I strongly recommend this one over Ford, Dodge, Nissan and Toyota. And I recommend buying the extended warranty. It's cheap and covers for 6 years bumper 2 bumper.

2007 Silverado Classic WT
By Randy on 12/07/06 12:29 PM (PST)

This is my 2nd Silverado regular cab WT from this generation truck. Other than a rougher ride than I recall in the '04 I am fairly satisfied. The rough ride may be because GM converted to 17 inch wheels for gas mileage in '05 versus 16 inchers on the '04, or because one of the OEM General tires was noticeably out of round. Took a trip to the tire store to get it fixed, but still bumpier than I recall on the last one. So far it is averaging 17MPG in town with a lot of that being on the freeway at about 60MPH, so hopefully that will improve as the vehicle gets a bit more broken in. It was hard to beat the price of the regular cab Classic back in October when GM had $4K rebates on it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.