2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:
Bought it Used
By Jeff Love on 02/06/10 07:26 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Always having a truck and always buying them used, I departed from my usual - Toyota and bought a used 2007 Chevy extended cab with 4.8 V8 and LT1 options. The vehicle has 74K miles and is in excellent condition. So far, I am very impressed with this truck. It rides well. No major squeaks or noises. Auto trans shifts nicely and rides very well. I am impressed with the auto lights, auto locks and other options on this truck that I paid just $10K for - put another $500 for new tires, alignment and a bit of paint and body repair on the front bumper/cover - all done by dealer at cost. For the value/cost, this is just an excellent truck.

Having 2nd thoughts
By 07 OWNER on 07/06/08 21:11 PM (PDT)

Bought new in Oct 06, like how it drove and performed, very comfortable however now after owning it for 21 months the steering/suspension makes all kinds of noise and feels like it's going to fall apart when going over any uneven surface. The transmission sometimes shifts hard when the truck's still warming up in the morning, the original tires are crap and are already wearing out after only 22000 miles, the front tires are especially bad even after being balanced and rotated regulary. The headliner is pulling loose around the edges. The truck has good acceleration and is great at high speeds on the highway but the front end/steering system is probably the worst of any vehicle I've owned.

My Truck
By Jarred on 03/23/07 19:36 PM (PDT)

My 2007 Classic Chevy Z71 Classic Ext. cab has got to be one of the nicest trucks that I have ever owned. The inside is comfortable, the outside is rugged and stylish, and mechanically the truck is fantastic

Love my truck!
By chrisp82 on 03/18/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

This is one of the best trucks that I've ever owned. Works great with the tow package and off road package.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.