2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:
Not the best
By Dave on 08/12/08 00:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this Silverado classic ext cab 2wd in oct 06 for 25k. Trade value now is 6500. Two reasons, the first is the 4.3 vortec v-6. It is way underpowered. The transmission grinds and tries to shift too much between 35- 40 mph. I had the transmission replaced at 30 K (unacceptable). I wanted to give GM another shot after driving Fords for so long. I will not do it again. Vehicle rides good and I get about 17.5 mpg around town.

So far I am happy
By larrymc911 on 07/23/07 16:51 PM (PDT)

I have been driving this truck for 6 months and have only 3500 miles on it, but I am very happy with this purchase. Excellent drivability, handling is good, power is weak, but what do you expect with a full sized pickup with a 6 cylinder. It makes up at the gas pump as it makes 19 miles per gallon in combined city and highway. I really can't think of anything I am not happy with so far.

True & Tested Classic Makes Sense
By Hoppy on 04/15/07 16:19 PM (PDT)

I was looking for a good basic truck. I wanted an extended cab, automatic, small v8 and a towing package. After looking at the new model, I decided that I would rather have a model that had been around for 8 years instead of 8 months. I couldn't be more pleased. I love the roomy interior and comfortable 40/20/40 seats. I prefer rubber flooring instead of carpeting. Fantastic truck for less than $20,000.

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic
By Trey on 02/04/07 04:56 AM (PST)

Traded in a 2007 Silverado regular cab 1500 5.3L for this truck. Very happy with the basic design and price. Also happy with the 18-19 MPG, I am experiencing. Truck handles well and has a much better stereo and interior lighting. No bells and whistles means more affordable and less accessories to break.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.