Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic SS Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 Classic model:

Best Truck Ever
By Steve-O

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Extended Cab SS 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

From the moment I heard about the Intimidator I just had to get one. And oh man do I love this truck. This is my first new truck. I've taken it everywhere. I've gone to Bakersfield a few times and I just love when people heads turn when I'm in the streets. I love the attention I get. It's truly a sports truck.

I love the big engine and the way it sound when you hit the gas. The looks cannot get better than this. Love the color. Mine is in black.

The only think I can think of is GM should have made more. And would have love an optional 5 or 6 speed transmission. But other than that it's perfect.

Like Nothing Else
By Oh Yeah!!!

I just bought this truck about 4 months ago and I love everything about it from the interior to the 6.0 engine. Just last week I took it to Las Vegas and it was a lot of fun to drive. This is my daily driver so I take it everywhere from work to the grocery store. Definitely recommend it to everyone.

I love it strong 6.0 engine. Great acceleration and power. Really great design. It looks fast and it is fast.

It would have been better with a 5 speed transmission than a 4 speed. It would got better mpg.

Kicks rear
By jjs4rsm1

After putting an additional $7 grand into the motor and suspension, supercharger, intake, exhaust, fuel management and cam, along with some suspension mods, my SS blows away my friends SRT 10 everywhere, drags or through the twistys! And with the $14 grand I had left over from what he payed for his SRT 10, I bought my son and I brand new dirt bikes and a really nice trailer! And still have money left over for gas for the next 12 months! All my mods are dealer friendly and do not comprimise my warranty!

Get's good mileage for such a large vehicle. Sound system, ride, looks!

Already seen a glimpse of the '08 SS and I think they have taken care of what needs to be done! Interior styling needed updating and increase the stock power.