I love my 95 s-10 4 cyl, normal cab
By Casey Buck on
2003 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I actually bought the truck in mid 99. I have taken good care of the truck and it has taken great care of me. When I bought it, it had 88800 miles now it has 183200, with almost no problems. I replaced the water pump, the upper radiator hose twice( a 10 minute job) and just normal maintence. I never replaced the clutch, I dont think it is original, but it might be. It runs so nice still. It doenst burn or leak a drip of oil. I got it when I was 17, Im now almost 22. It starts up just the same way as the first day I drove it. It is not really fast, but thats ok. It has decent torque. I even delivered pizzas with it for a long time, and it was always great.
Favorite Features
It still looks great. The bucks are as comfortable as a lazy boy. I think mine is more comfortable than the newer trucks. My favorite feature is cruise controll even though is is a stick shift!
Suggested Improvements
My window knobs fell off. Visibility directly behind the driver is impaired when backing up. I have seen 2 or 3 other s-10s that have dents in the EXACT SAME SPOT from the exact same looking thing-a post