Used 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:

2003 S/10
By rsaad

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

PROBLEMS WITH WATER LEAKS IN CAB.POOR REPAIR METHOD FROM THE DEALER AND GM, ROOF SEAMS WERE SEALED IN THE EXTERIOR OF THE BODY,AND NOT PAINTED OR ANYTING.

LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL

BETTER BUILD QUALITY AND REPAIR METHODS

great truck!
By RandomHeroUSA

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

great truck! the best!

One sweet truck
By 1badxtreme

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab LS Xtreme Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is one sweet truck, the looks the performance its all there. I love my Xtreme it looks better than any truck on the market and it does it without a huge price tag.

I would love to see a v8 or a supercharger option but the votrec v6 can achieve some good numbers.

Perfect for me
By Indiana

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just got my truck about a month ago. I love it so far. The truck feels solid, rides nice, and looks good to. Gas milage has been respectable for a truck, about 22 miles to the gallon. The seats are comfy and my 7 year old loves the jumper seat in the back. The truck dont sit to high for a kid to need lifted in and out either. I opted for the four cylinder and I dont regret it. Its got all the pep I need and wont dent my wallet at the pump. So far im very pleased and will keep you posted if I find any problems.

I would have to say my favorite feature is the stero. It tells you the name of the station and who sings it and the title of the song. I just thought that was neet. I opted for the cd player with equalizer I dont know if the stock stereo does that.

The only thing I can nit pick so far about this truck is the cup holder. It snaps in and dont seem real sturdy. Other than that Im completly happy.

8 months into owenrship and 15452 miles
By dave1012356

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have been very pleaed overall with this vehicle so far. I regret that I didn't get the 6cyc and don't recommend a truck with a 4 cyc to anyone. Othere than that this is the dream truck of small trucks. Chev has a winner here. don't get the caviler though

the thire door. how awesome can it get.

The only way I can see that they could improve on this is to give more. More warranty and better gas mileage. other than that it is a cherry.