2003 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
2003 S/10
By rsaad on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

PROBLEMS WITH WATER LEAKS IN CAB.POOR REPAIR METHOD FROM THE DEALER AND GM, ROOF SEAMS WERE SEALED IN THE EXTERIOR OF THE BODY,AND NOT PAINTED OR ANYTING.

great truck!
By RandomHeroUSA on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

great truck! the best!

One sweet truck
By 1badxtreme on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS Xtreme Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is one sweet truck, the looks the performance its all there. I love my Xtreme it looks better than any truck on the market and it does it without a huge price tag.

Chevy's S-10 is the perfect truck !!
By chitownrepoman on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second S-10 and if they were still making them after this year I would buy another one. No problems out of my old one (1997 w/ 70,000) and none out of this one. The 4x4 is great, the motor will pull down a house, and the locking rear end rocks.

gtg
By shellyjarv on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

no power but very reliable

Perfect for me
By Indiana on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just got my truck about a month ago. I love it so far. The truck feels solid, rides nice, and looks good to. Gas milage has been respectable for a truck, about 22 miles to the gallon. The seats are comfy and my 7 year old loves the jumper seat in the back. The truck dont sit to high for a kid to need lifted in and out either. I opted for the four cylinder and I dont regret it. Its got all the pep I need and wont dent my wallet at the pump. So far im very pleased and will keep you posted if I find any problems.

8 months into owenrship and 15452 miles
By dave1012356 on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have been very pleaed overall with this vehicle so far. I regret that I didn't get the 6cyc and don't recommend a truck with a 4 cyc to anyone. Othere than that this is the dream truck of small trucks. Chev has a winner here. don't get the caviler though

like my 2003 s-10 3dr ext.cab. 6 cyl
By littlejohn126 on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab LS Rwd LB (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY

S-10
By tahenline on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Thought I was buying a decent quality, economical, dependable little truck. WRONG! 17mpg, gutless performance, windows don't seat properly when I try to close them (screeching wind noise), hyper-sensitive ABS brakes, seatbelts that lock in place and don't permit any movement, backache-generating seat, cheap/chintzy plastic all throughout the cab, tires that crumble, PLASTIC(!) intake manifold, clutch mastercylinder, fuel tank and shock absorbers. Vehicle appears to have been manufactured from recycled beer cans and plastic coat- hangers. Keep hoping it either burns to the ground or somebody steals this piece of rolling trash. Never again, GM!

little brother of Z71
By big4x4_22 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I really like the height this truck came stock and the performance with the V-6 engine. This truck can hang with the big boys in the mud and look good while doing it