2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

LS 4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic 4.6 ft. Bed - (22 reviews )
A Good Little Guy Truck
By PaFab on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this truck for over a year now, and it still performs the way it did the day I drove it off the lot. The thing I like about it the best is there is also a Western Snow plow available for it.

2003 Crew Cab
By wiznbyu on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

So far this has been a good truck. I don't tow anything, but needed a 4X4 for hunting and winter. The four door is great for kids and I still have a small box for hauling whatever I need to move.

2nd s-10 crew
By kiddkat on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second s-10 crew cab 1st one being 2001, all around good truck plenty of power, also added torneau cover improves gas milage for me considerably. a good buy for the $$ good resale value. the 2003 ive had for about 3 weeks and its the same as the first even in color (pewter). great cd/cassette stereo. tows my 4 wheelers with ease you dont need a full size. i would by a third one in a heartbeat.

Just what I needed
By dffc on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I just got my CC and so far it has been great. Got the 6 CD changer stereo and it will blow you out of the truck. This truck is good in the mountains. It has plenty of power. Got the 3.73 gears which gives it great take off power. Also got the ZR5 package, looks great.

Black S-10 Crew Cab 4WD
By flynhi on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Got the 3.73 gears, and the trucks performs great. Has great pickup from highway speeds, and is nice off the line. The 4x4 engages nicely and works well. Very comfortable inside.

Black Crew
By malligood on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I really have enjoyed my CC with no problems other than a paint issue. It's fun to drive and the way I have it dressed up it really turns heads.

So far so good
By Blair105@aol.com on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought this truck last week. so far very comfortable ride, smoothe vortec 4300 engine - could use more low end power. very roomy for a compact pickup. love the insta trac shift on the fly 4wd. had to use it the 2nd day I had it in the sand. Would reccomend. have heard a lot of good stories about these durable trucks.

2003 S-10 Crew Cab
By jspt46 on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Great truck so far. Not much leg room in the back seat for my 11year old. Please get the 3.73 gear ratio option. The 3.42 has no low end torque. It has no take off power. Nice vehicle and you can't beat the $4000 rebate!

You'll want one, familes with teenagers
By Charles Winton on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

We just purchased our S-10 Crew Cab. Sight unseen we purchased our S-10, and in no way have we been sold short! With to teenage boys active in sports, Boy Scouts etc., we needed a vechicle which would match our life style, with a little something to carry around our cut Christmas tree each year and the many other small hauling requirements. Right after we took it home we had an 8 inch snow storm. What a dream, and the security we felt was unmatched. It handled like a dream. A couple weeks later we went up to the mountains here in Utah, and extremely satified with it's handling under 4X4 low and high settings. Sincerely Appericated

Proud Owner
By Yellow S-10 on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought this 4-dr S-10 and I love it. I traded in a 2001 Grand Am GT and I don't miss it a bit. There is as much room inside as the Grand Am. Handles wonderfully in the ice and snow and the "switch-on-the-fly" 4 wheel drive is wonderful.