2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Xtreme fun
By Randy on 07/15/06 19:42 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 3dr Extended Cab LS Xtreme Rwd SB (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck because I got a good deal on it. I have owned two other S10 trucks before this one. I drive a lot, so each of the previous trucks had over 180,000 on them when I sold them. I really didn't want another S10 but when I drove the Xtreme I went ahead and bought it. I have had more people make comments about this truck that any other vehicle I have owned. Everyone likes the appearance and I like the performance. It's not a super car but it combines the truck I need with the fun to drive as a bonus. I plan to drive this one till at least 190,000 and don't expect any major problems.

Sweet Ride
By Big Mac1982 on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

A great truck turns alot of heads. Runs grat and looks good doing it!

One sweet truck
By 1badxtreme on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is one sweet truck, the looks the performance its all there. I love my Xtreme it looks better than any truck on the market and it does it without a huge price tag.

Maximum Extreme
By neon_breze on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I went to buy a base model s-10, but the flashy, tripped out extreme package wouldn't let me go. This being my first new vehicle, I have had nothing but fun driving it, and love the looks and comments people make about it. Way to go Chevrolet.