2000 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Review: Love my S10

2000 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Review

Love my S10
By BugMan on

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought it for commercial pest control vehicle, used around town and regularly haul 800 pounds and it handles the load no problem. Zero factory defects and more than I expected. The four cylinder engine isn't a hot rod, but it gets the job done. Very comfortable seats and the ride is fantastic, more like a car than truck. Very good Interstate road vehicle and nimble around town. Air Conditioner works fantastic. I don't understand the reviews saying it looks cheap inside, it looks good to me. I drove all the small trucks and got the best deal on the Chevy plus I liked it more. I drove other brands for 40 years and this is my first Chevy truck. Guarantee it won't be my last. I love it.

Very comfortable seats, super comfortable automobile type ride. My truck is my office and I demand comfort which the S10 Chevy delivers. Super air conditioner, good road vehicle. Zero factory defects so no going back to the dealership for repairs.

Gas mileage for the four cylinder engine only 20 MPG in town. Probably because of hauling loads and my lead foot accelerating. Improvements? I like mine just the way it is.