2000 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Review: great but not awesome

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab - Consumer Review

great but not awesome
By Brian on

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS Wide Stance 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Bought truck new and let me tell you, If you ever owned a Fiero this truck is a Godsend. Yes I have had some problems...driver side seat lever snapped (pot metal design) I have had the ball joints replaced and the fuel relay. also the heater core clogged but I blew it out with some water. the only annoying thing is the abs , which activates in dry weather...pulled the fuse..no abs but who needs abs it is useless anyhow...I think I have had one time this truck didn't start in 10 years..cause of the fuel relay..to me that is a dependable truck..the rest I can deal with.

Not getting stuck in the snow, not many major problems, starting every day for 10 years.

stop using cheap metal . my third door is starting to rust out and the seat handle broke off. need to fix that abs issue or do away with abs altogether. one last little thing..no after market speakers fit into the dash according to crutchfield..