2000 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Nothing special-
By sledheadRX1 on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

The acceleration really blows with a 2.2 liter engine. Even with the 5 sp. I am having a hard time pulling a 1500 lb. trailer. Suspension sucked so bad that I had to put on air ride shocks. The interior is very comfortable and the truck rides more like a car than a true truck. Fuel economy should be better than the 20 mpg I am getting. A/C really bogs down the acceleration. Had to spend 3K bucks in extras to get the truck to meet my expectations.

Someone please buy this vehicle
By Ex bow tie boy on 03/03/02 13:39 PM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

The tires need constant attention; I am always having to put air in them. Acceleration is bad, handling is bad, and even though I purchased the vehicle for a $1000 under invoice, I am still upside down on trade in value. Basic transportation at best. I just bought my wife a Honda Accord and it is like going from the space shuttle to a horse and buggy. This may be my last Chevy.

Chevy Works
By eihcir on 03/02/02 19:33 PM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Action Chevrolet in Troy,NY tried to nickel and dime me,even after i wrote the figures out for them.I had to PRY money back from them for a expensive coupon that i didn't want nor get.Vehicle was delivered dirty.Tried to hold back my registration after i paid for it.Had to PRY the expensive 1,800 extended warranty from them.Owner had it washed.Complained about the poor service. The owner said, "that's all we're gonna do for you and hung up".