1995 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Review: My truck and I

1995 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Review

My truck and I
By Barry Steevens on

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Purchased used with 6000 miles. My S- 10 is a good truck for about town and light work. Runs great on the highway. Rides like a little truck . Is best if one places 100 lbs. in the box. Seat is the weak spot. Not very comfortable. Back relly hurts after a 400 mile trip. Motor has this peculiar vibration and vibrates at the stop light while in drive. Chevy garage in has no idea what the cause is. Drove it that way for 60000.Runs smooth on the road. Does not do snow.Best to put 100-200 lbs in the box.Love the extended cab.

My S-10 is easy to drive with few problems. 22 mpg highway/18 mpg town with 4.3, Ext cab and auto.Minimal maintenance.4.3 engine is excellent.

Figure out how to build a seat that matches the life of the rest of the truck.For all the hours one spends in the vehicle, a firm comfortable seat should be a must.Other irritation is the brake and accelerator pedals are too close together. Stepped on both several times. Result is most interesting.