1995 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Review: Good little truck

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Review

Good little truck
By Big D on

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I love my truck. Very reliable and cheap transportation for me for the last 12 years. I have had a few problems, but most were covered under warranty during the first 36,000 miles. Since then, I replaced the alternator, battery, U bolts, and that is it. The truck burns no oil, runs like a dream, and is very quick. It rides a little rough. It is easy to park and easy to see out of this vehicle. Oh yeah, one more thing, the radio volume knob fell off one day. Funny thing was I was driving down the road, passed a guy with the exact same truck, looked through his window and noticed that his volume button fell off too!

I can pull in front of someone and then step on it and leave 'em in the dust. They don't think an S10 truck can do that, but it does.

It's too late to improve this truck now. Plus there is not much to improve. Sure it would be great to have side airbags and passenger airbags, but those weren't common in '95.