1995 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Holds up alright
By Smack02 on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

The main thing that turned me on to the S10 was the exterior looks. The interior comforts leave much to desire. There have been times where I've put Chevy's (built)'Like a Rock' statement to the test and the truck came thru boldly. During my course of ownership, there have been certain parts that break, which should never break: rearview mirror fell off, 'fold-a-way' side mirrors break, heater core goes bad and drips antifreeze in cabin, clutch switch. 112K miles

truck
By jet on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

this truck runs very good and gets good gas mileage and so it goes.

great truck
By hotrodrigue on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

One guy in this review wrote that everything went out by 100k miles. He's either lost his mind or got chevy mixed up with his ford. Maybe a lemon, who knows, but this truck and engine has got me through a lot without many probs. Besided spark plugs and wires, the engine is perfect. I've had probs with my rear end only because I lifted the truck and put 31" tires on it. I had to put a geared down rear end and change my clutch at 120k miles which is amazing for pulling the big inboard outboard boat and turning those big tires. I have 125k miles on this truck and can't complain. I hope my next Chevy treats me as good as this one did........Great Truck.

Chevy Scores High with me!
By Matt Johnson on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab LB

I think that this truck is a very good buy for someone who needs to be able to tow small things and also get good gas milage. However, being six foot four inches tall I think that it is just a little bit to small for me. I love how dependable this truck is.

Last Chevrolet truck I'll buy
By Jeff&his Pile of %$# on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

Was a great truck for the 1st year I owned it, then Look out. Right around that 100,000km mark EVERYTHING went. clutch,balljoints,idlerarm,ujoints, starter,tyerod ends,oil- coolerlines,Interior parts are cheap and rattle like crazy. in 2yrs spent around $4k in Maintanence. Dont really want to but gonna go Honda next. Try to be supportive in the big 3, but Iam going broke trying to keep this thing running.

S10
By s10user on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

Truck has been very reliable. 2WD 4.6 191 hP LACKS POWER to head off road but makes a great in-town small truck.

S-10
By Mac Daddy on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab LB

Can very relible and can take a beating.No matter how much u abuse the truke it will keep on running stong.

a little truck
By Dwight Squires on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

Easy to drive and park, very useful for moving things. Have used it for 10 or 15 moves.

1995 S10
By Todd Neu on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fun car! Now has 118K miles. Replaced A/C compressor