Used 1995 Chevrolet S-10 Base Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:

Hunk o' Junk
By rob09

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck with 6600 miles in 1996. From the moment I drove it off the lot, it has had problems. I have replaced just about everything that can be replaced on it- sometimes more than once. It had 3 recalls in the span of 2 years, mainly minor things. The big problems are what irks me. Since it is no longer under warranty, it is costing me a fortune to keep it running. You fix one thing on it and another problems appears- example: For the third time, I am again having to replace the rear main seal- it was replaced in 1996 and again in 2003. For my first truck, it has left a sour taste. Very disappointed. Next truck will be a Toyota. They can keep the American made junk!

Not sure I have any at this point.

Tear it apart and start over!

Problem City
By masterskiier

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I got this truck in October. sense then iv had nothing but problems. very first thing i had to replace was a fuel injector at 97000. to me that seemed crazy, scenes the truck was never beat on. and now the engine blew at 100250.

stick shift. thats it.