1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Dependable Truck
By chevyman87 on 05/07/12 22:12 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I drive the 1995 Chevrolet s10 extended cab LS 4.3 Vortec. I have no problems with it what so ever. It runs awesome, handles awesome and performs at 5 stars. I maintain the oil changes around 4000 miles, I added a spectre cold air intake, with a flowmaster super 44 muffler, straight pipe exhaust sounds good, quick, gas mileage isn't good but who cares it's fun. The truck has 60000 miles on it, black and white exterior, tan interior. Engine is clean, no cracks on the interior. Minor rust but it was an easy fix. Worth every dime I would recommend this truck to friends and family.

Hunk o' Junk
By rob09 on 08/02/09 09:54 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck with 6600 miles in 1996. From the moment I drove it off the lot, it has had problems. I have replaced just about everything that can be replaced on it- sometimes more than once. It had 3 recalls in the span of 2 years, mainly minor things. The big problems are what irks me. Since it is no longer under warranty, it is costing me a fortune to keep it running. You fix one thing on it and another problems appears- example: For the third time, I am again having to replace the rear main seal- it was replaced in 1996 and again in 2003. For my first truck, it has left a sour taste. Very disappointed. Next truck will be a Toyota. They can keep the American made junk!

Problem City
By masterskiier on 05/15/09 14:48 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

I got this truck in October. sense then iv had nothing but problems. very first thing i had to replace was a fuel injector at 97000. to me that seemed crazy, scenes the truck was never beat on. and now the engine blew at 100250.

Bad luck with truck !
By Elijah Sowers on 05/08/08 15:10 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought my truck new in 95 maybe 14 miles on it after 4years every thing fell apart. 38,000 miles through bearing comes apart around 40,000 miles antifreeze starts leaking down the side fo the block. the head bolts broke off in the engine causing the leal 48,000 miles starter falls off both starter bolts broke off in engine. The only good thing I can say about this truck is it looks sharp. I a piece of junk with nice looking body I will never buy chevy or GM again.

Good little truck
By Big D on 10/24/06 20:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I love my truck. Very reliable and cheap transportation for me for the last 12 years. I have had a few problems, but most were covered under warranty during the first 36,000 miles. Since then, I replaced the alternator, battery, U bolts, and that is it. The truck burns no oil, runs like a dream, and is very quick. It rides a little rough. It is easy to park and easy to see out of this vehicle. Oh yeah, one more thing, the radio volume knob fell off one day. Funny thing was I was driving down the road, passed a guy with the exact same truck, looked through his window and noticed that his volume button fell off too!

Great truck
By hobie237 on 09/14/05 13:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has never given me any problems, other than ones I've caused myself. Towing three times the capacity has cost me 2 transmissions so far. All in all, the truck starts when I want it to and takes whatever I need wherever I need it. I was a Ford guy. This truck made me a Chevy guy.

yeah S10!
By jaydb28 on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have a 1995 S10 vin Z with 159000 miles. I love this truck. It flat out hauls (great for burnouts), and can carry a lot a weight for such small truck. So far had to replace brakes once, rear shocks, alternator, starter, and the catalytic converter, but that is to be expected with such high mileage. Cat-back exhaust and a superchip really improve the power of these things!

My truck and I
By Barry Steevens on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Purchased used with 6000 miles. My S- 10 is a good truck for about town and light work. Runs great on the highway. Rides like a little truck . Is best if one places 100 lbs. in the box. Seat is the weak spot. Not very comfortable. Back relly hurts after a 400 mile trip. Motor has this peculiar vibration and vibrates at the stop light while in drive. Chevy garage in has no idea what the cause is. Drove it that way for 60000.Runs smooth on the road. Does not do snow.Best to put 100-200 lbs in the box.Love the extended cab.

Ryan
By Ryan B on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

I think that the 95 s-10 is an awsome truck with much power i will admit i race mine and if you want something that gets up and goes here it is

truck
By jet on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

this truck runs very good and gets good gas mileage and so it goes.