1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
My Super Sport has been a pleasure
By Red Vortec on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I really love this truck. I have put 140000 miles on it and it still looks and drives well. My only troubles have been the EGR valve and the CPI fuel injection pod. I have made many modifications for performance and this truck still moves out well when needed. I plan to drive this truck for at least five more years. It still turns heads wherever I go.

S-10 2.2 liter engine LB
By sssmmm on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab LB

I've had the truck for nine years and last year I had to spend $1200 on head gasket. Windshield wipers work occaisonaly. Hauls loads fine, just wish the mechanical systems were up to the quality of Japanese automakers.

Great Truck
By jjb on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

My S-10 has been a great truck. I have had it now for 8 years and in that time it has only let me down one time. (Dead Battery) When I get in I know it is going to start and take me wher I need to go. The only problem I have had with it is brackets that hold the torsion bar cross-member have broke a couple of times. That dosent leve you stranded but you still have to fix it.

94 Chevy S10 LS
By bcollins on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

I just got this truck and already i am excited and having lots of with it, i love the truck it was worth every dime i think.

These little trucks are worth it!
By buying another s10 on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had my S-10 for six years. And I love my little truck. I put 100,000 miles on it and then had to start putting real $ into it. These trucks are worth the money you put into them. I am so pleased with my 94 that I am purchasing another one.

What a horrible Piece of Junk!
By Hate thisTruck on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

I have owned over 20 vehicles in my life but this is the worst by far (and I owned a Pinto). I bought this truck new - LS 4x4, auto, cruise etc. I maintain the vehicle very well and don't drive it hard at all. Things that have broken under warranty (towed to dealer 5 times under warranty) Battery, radio, fuel pump, door misadjusted and wore paint off jamb,front end part wore and car wouldn't track straight. And then - under my cost - fuel pump $725, oil cooler line $600, intake mannifold gasket $600, hydralic lifter failure $650, All service parts are expensive (it's cheaper to fix my BMW 540) I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GM MADE VEHICLE IN MY LIFE.

If you like small....
By nappy on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

If you like small this is the truck for you. It has mre interior room than a ranger but when your used to a Blazer, there is no fun in a two seater pick- up. Reliable to a point, but keep an eye on alternator, A/c, and belts. Very strong little engine likes to get moving, after a little persuasion. If you are a mini truckin' fan these are the standard of the crowd, very easy on gas if your on the highway often. But remember, not livable if you get easily bored by just one friend coming along for the ride.