1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Great Truck
By p8md on 07/25/07 06:10 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

Overall this truck has been great! I drive 50 miles a day and have had no major problems. The 4.3L is peppy and gets 22 MPG on highway (not bad for a 6 cylinder). I have 175,000 miles on this truck, it does not burn or leak oil, and have had no problems except routine maintenence.

Worth It!
By Jai on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my S-10 used from a local dealership. So far, it has ran excellently but needed a few minor repairs. A few specks of rust needed painted over (costing approx. $50) and the winshield wiper engine needed replaced.I need to eventually replace the speakers, the sound doesn't always come out of both sides...Other than that, I love this little truck!

S-10 pickup
By Tommy Zuniga on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab LS 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

ran real great...no problems at all

S10 review
By Ford man on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have owned this vehicle for about a year now and have had no major problems with it. It gets after it pretty well with the quick 4.3 litre. I have only had minor problems such as replacing radiator hose and having the exaust pipe crack in two. I since have taken off the muffler and now it has received the title of "the green machine."

If you like little trucks good choice
By AJP on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my S10 used and have only had it for a couple of months but I like it I use it to go to college and part time work even though it is no speed demon the little four cylinder has plenty of pulling power yet save you tons on gas the extended cab it great I have children and some times they ride in the back even if there is no one else in the truck they love it. I am a male about 200 hundred lbs and I have also rode in the back it was not the most comfortable ride but suitable when neccesary. Love my litte blue skidder (some times I help my brother drag down timber out of his wooded area so that we can cut it up for fire wood). Anthony