1994 Chevrolet S-10 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Reviews

LS Regular Cab Pickup (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
In my opinion!
By 1bad+s-10! on 02/08/09 17:44 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I don't know what most people think of the S-10 but I wouldn't trade mine for anything. I love this truck, don't get me wrong they do have some minor problems like, lack of room, the seats are a bit uncomfortable, and it's not to smooth of a ride either but the looks are incredible. The 4.3 vortec that came in mine can hold its own against any stock v8 I have encountered but a Chevy 350 swap is amazing in this small truck.

My S10
By Ryan Robinson on 10/23/07 23:19 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

Very low operation cost. Dependable and inexpensive to insure. Adequately powered relatively comfortable for short commutes. Attractive and handles nimbly.

My Super Sport has been a pleasure
By Red Vortec on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I really love this truck. I have put 140000 miles on it and it still looks and drives well. My only troubles have been the EGR valve and the CPI fuel injection pod. I have made many modifications for performance and this truck still moves out well when needed. I plan to drive this truck for at least five more years. It still turns heads wherever I go.

These little trucks are worth it!
By buying another s10 on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had my S-10 for six years. And I love my little truck. I put 100,000 miles on it and then had to start putting real $ into it. These trucks are worth the money you put into them. I am so pleased with my 94 that I am purchasing another one.

If you like small....
By nappy on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

If you like small this is the truck for you. It has mre interior room than a ranger but when your used to a Blazer, there is no fun in a two seater pick- up. Reliable to a point, but keep an eye on alternator, A/c, and belts. Very strong little engine likes to get moving, after a little persuasion. If you are a mini truckin' fan these are the standard of the crowd, very easy on gas if your on the highway often. But remember, not livable if you get easily bored by just one friend coming along for the ride.