1993 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Review: LAST OF THE GOOD LOOKIN SMALL

1993 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Review

LAST OF THE GOOD LOOKIN SMALL TRUCKS!
By ddonn315 on

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new in '93, replacing my '82 S-10 long bed. It has the 2.8L v-6, which consistently gets 26mpg back and forth to work. It has the manual 5-speed, which makes you feel like you're driving a much larger truck. This is the last year they made the S-10 with the traditional truck styling, all the chrome, and accent strips, etc. Everytime I have the truck out someone will inevitably say to me, what a nice lookin truck! I wish I had a nickel for every time someone has complimented me on my little red truck! It has a great ride, and handles well in the snow.

The favorite features to me, are the great looks this truck has. With all the chrome, and genuine Chevrolet looks, it's a winner. The compliments on this trucks handsome looks have made this purchase truly gratifying. Also, the long bed is a feature that I really like.

If I could have anything improved it would be to have multi-port fuel injection on the motor instead of throttle body. I think it would have more power and better economy with that, not that it's that bad now though.