1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Truck that keeps truckin'
By PrimeTap on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this used and it had around 55,000 miles on it at the time. Now it has over 117,000 on it, is over 17 years old and is still serving me well. This Tahoe hard to find long bed (never seen another in person) 4x4 is a good bit larger than the standard S-10 and the powerful 4.3L V6 makes it a perfect balance for me of function, power and size. The power this has in 4 wheel drive is simply amazing. I have worked this vehicle hard and it has even pulled a large, very heavy tree from my driveway with ease. It has done everything ask of it without fail. It has been solid, rugged and dependable not to mention fun. It needed a heater core as most GMs at 75k but no problems otherwise.

Black Beauty
By D. Hill on 08/30/08 21:16 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck new in '93, it was the first car I ever purchased. It has the 2.8L v-6, which consistently gets 26mpg back and forth to work. It has the manual 5-speed, which makes you feel like you're driving a much larger truck. This was the last year they made the S-10 with the traditional truck styling, all the chrome, and accent strips, etc. Everytime I have the truck out someone will inevitably say to me, what a nice lookin truck! I wish I had a nickel for every time someone has complimented me on my black truck! It has a great ride, and handles well in the rain and snow. I once had a cop pull me ove just to look at my truck.

Very Reliable, Long Lasting, IT ROCKS!
By iowalee on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had this truck for 11 years, 135000 miles. Tune up @ 100k, brakes replace x1, Original alternator and exhaust. It is the most reliable, inexpensive to maintain, well built auto I have ever owned.

135000 miles and still running good
By kup on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Have had very few problems with this truck. Have 135000 miles on engine and it still is running good.

They don't make them like this anymore
By Ryan Yinkey on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This is an extremly nice truck, it has more then enough power to tow a heavy load and accerate like you wouldn't believe with the 4.3L. Its a very reliable truck and will do anything you ask it. Extremly reliable, we've had this truck for about 9 years and still runs like its brand new. Take care of this truck and it will take care of you

I love my truck
By Chris Grizzard on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is a very nice truck its small and has alot of power for a V6 its also a great truck to customize from body kits to rims to dropping in 350 small blocks its a awsome truck

Always does its job
By mahog on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my truck in '96 to travel back and forth to college. It's always been reliable, does well on the highway and can be used to do so many different things. I can't count the number of times people have asked to borrow my truck. I'll keep it until the wheels fall off.

LAST OF THE GOOD LOOKIN SMALL TRUCKS!
By ddonn315 on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new in '93, replacing my '82 S-10 long bed. It has the 2.8L v-6, which consistently gets 26mpg back and forth to work. It has the manual 5-speed, which makes you feel like you're driving a much larger truck. This is the last year they made the S-10 with the traditional truck styling, all the chrome, and accent strips, etc. Everytime I have the truck out someone will inevitably say to me, what a nice lookin truck! I wish I had a nickel for every time someone has complimented me on my little red truck! It has a great ride, and handles well in the snow.

Good Car
By Scottman on 03/07/02 19:31 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is my first car and it is great. It gets me from point A to B every time. Starts every single time I turn the key. Beat it up a lot and it kept on going (165000 miles on this thing and still going)