1991 Chevrolet S-10 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Still Kicking
By cbod on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought this truck brand new. A/C has gone out twice. Freeze plugs went bad before 70,000 miles. Transmission is finally about to go. But overall, one of the best vehicles I have every bought.

s10
By Gera on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

is amazing the best truck is a very powerfull truck is very strong

My Chevrolet Truck S-10
By Joe Sarazen on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Baja 2dr Maxi-Cab 4WD SB

I bought this vehicle used. It served me for four years, but now I would like to turn it in for a new model.

My new old car
By millboy on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB

Had always wanted a truck. Thought I'd start with a used one that was well cared for. I like the feel of ride. It's a good size Tahoe and sofar so good. Anything I should know?

91 s10 2.8 litre
By EL on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've only put 6000 miles on it so far however not a single problem yet, and I've made 3 750 mile road trips back home included in those miles! I hear alot of bad PR about this Chevy 2.8 V6: sure theres not alot of pickup and mediocre power but it sure runs smooth and reliably so far. I had a camaro with the same engine no probs there either.

This one is my Second '91 S10 pickup
By Proud S10 owner on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

This makes my second '91 S10 pickup. My first one I bought new in '90. The only reason I got ride of it was I moved to a big city and was told I did not need it. I could kick myself for not keeping it. First one I had not one problem with it kept her 5 years. This one I have had 5 years she has over 200,000 miles on her and she is still going. Wouldn't trade for anything else but maybe a new one. I have done everything from halling rocks to making long road trips in her. Other then general maintance she has been a wonderful automobile.

Extremely Reliable
By Jo Mama on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

Lots of rust and failing hardware items- - but all that could be attributable to previous owner(s) since I bought this used in Feb 2000. Despite it's blemishes and minor hardware defects, it runs like a champ (its had to jumpstart my 1998 Astro countless times) and the A/C blows cold!!

Best 1st Car!
By isocom79 on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 EL 2dr Regular Cab SB

This was the best and most fun car i have ever driven!