1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
My beater
By Jett1 on 10/30/07 11:13 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab Tahoe 2dr Maxi-Cab 4WD SB

91 4x4 4.3L swb 3rd owner. These years of trucks were the last of the trucks that were not yuppie-fied. I bought the truck had to replace engine (due to my driving style) new clutch new tires and breaks. with all that still like the truck the lack of performance and poor fuel econ keeps me from speeding. And its size keep the truck needing friends at bay. I know that it sounds like I don't like my truck but I do very much. I hope to have my kids learn to drive in it because the prev mentioned reasons and it is old enough to not be concerned with the expected body damage.

s10
By Gera on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab Tahoe 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

is amazing the best truck is a very powerfull truck is very strong

My Chevrolet Truck S-10
By Joe Sarazen on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab Baja 2dr Maxi-Cab 4WD SB

I bought this vehicle used. It served me for four years, but now I would like to turn it in for a new model.

This one is my Second '91 S10 pickup
By Proud S10 owner on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

This makes my second '91 S10 pickup. My first one I bought new in '90. The only reason I got ride of it was I moved to a big city and was told I did not need it. I could kick myself for not keeping it. First one I had not one problem with it kept her 5 years. This one I have had 5 years she has over 200,000 miles on her and she is still going. Wouldn't trade for anything else but maybe a new one. I have done everything from halling rocks to making long road trips in her. Other then general maintance she has been a wonderful automobile.

Extremely Reliable
By Jo Mama on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab Tahoe 2dr Maxi-Cab SB

Lots of rust and failing hardware items- - but all that could be attributable to previous owner(s) since I bought this used in Feb 2000. Despite it's blemishes and minor hardware defects, it runs like a champ (its had to jumpstart my 1998 Astro countless times) and the A/C blows cold!!