1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:
Good 'ol truck, but still helps
By toyoracing2008 on 03/30/08 16:18 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Good truck. It's been dependable as can be for it being almost 17 years old. But, compared to other vehicles of different brands, the metal used for the body was very poor, the bed panel rusted out and now theres a gaping hole, the bottom of the doors have rusted, as has the left door jams. I love the truck, but I still think chevy could have done better even with the new S10's, I mean, come on, it has only .3 liters less than Fords 4.6 V8, and yet only around 200 horses? I love my truck, enough said..

Great truck for anyone
By toyoracing2006 on 05/17/07 19:12 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I've dusted almost every Chevy, Dodge, and Ford full size pickup you can imagine in this truck, and I've taken this thing through places most trucks would shiver to even think about going through, and it held up. The truck was stolen and beat to death but it still ran for about a month after we got it back. Great truck for anyone that wants a great running truck with good power, good hauling, great offroading, and dependability offerings. If it werent for it being a Chevy i probably would tell anyone looking for a nice truck to get one of these. The seats for a short cab are a little awkward though for someone averaging a height taller then 5'8 or so

Good truck
By sb on 07/10/05 23:51 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Man, this is one of the best trucks ever. I have 367,000 miles on the original motor and transmission - great power.

got it for free
By BWAD on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB

252,000 and counting. It's never left me stranded. The bed holds a 4wheeler with room to spare. Couldn't even get the gate closed on my old tacoma. MPG's are down to 21 and power is down also compared to when I got it at 200k. But as long as it runs I will drive it.

sweet
By boooond on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

with little modification my s-10 really goes and handles great, I wouldnt have bought anything else (except a newer one)

s-10 evaluation
By oogabooga on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Durango 2dr Regular Cab SB