1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Solid Performer at a Reasonable

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Review

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

Tahoe 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Solid Performer at a Reasonable Price
By sinc on

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this truck almost 5 years ago primarily to tow a 16' boat. I also rented and towed a tent trailer with it. There aren't too many vehicles, other than SUVs or pickups that are suitable for towing. It did a fine job at towing the boat and trailer. To date I have put about 44,000 kilometers on the truck with virtually no problems (other a fuel pump replacement). I no longer have the boat but will keep the truck as it has turned out to be a very practical and reliable vehicle. I now have 128,000 kilometers on it. I expect it'll go to 300,000+ kilometers. I would definitely recommend this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Good power, comfortable, easy to maneuver. Cruise control, A/C, 4 wheel drive. Reliable. Nice looking.

Suggested Improvements

Remove the wiper operation from the turn signals. Sometimes the wipers come on when using the turn signal. Modify design for rear window defrost. The wire breaks easily where it attaches to the window. Improve ability of truck to resist rust.