1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Review: S10 Blazer is a good SUV.

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Review

Tahoe 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 5-speed Manual)

S10 Blazer is a good SUV.
By Elnonsense on

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV

I have enjoyed my 1992 S10 Blazer for 5 years now. I bought it used from a dealership and it had been kept in superior condition by the former owner. I can depend on my truck for reliable cold starts and great passing acceleration. I bought the truck at 75,000 miles, with a new starter, and had to replace the A/C and engine at 118,000 miles. Since then there have been no major problems. I am now at 165,000 miles. As long as the car stays lubed and tuned it runs great. I have driven it very long distances without stopping for anything but gasoline many times and have yet to have a problem. I don't foresee ever getting rid of my truck. Good luck with yours.

The powered parts features is nice. The foglights have come in handy several times. And the leather seats do make for a cleaner interior.

A better cruise control activation system-- the turn signal/wiper/cruise control arm has to be replaced too often. The rear window release mechanism stops working. Lacks small compartments or netted areas for storage of small items.