1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-10 Blazer model:
Awesome!
By sean2929 on 05/26/10 19:56 PM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV

I purchased a 92 s10 Blazer Tahoe, for my sons 15th b-day and it had 226,223 miles on it. Ran great surprisingly until an episode with the woods with a broken motor mount and the transmission kept on popping into neutral and eventually blew it up. But we dropped another 4.3 in it and this time we added some major modifications performance wise. But definitely dependable and he absolutely loves it!

Good when taken care of!
By jrshaw85 on 09/20/08 13:19 PM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV

I purchased this truck for $1000. It gave me very little trouble. (uv joints,some sensors) I recently had to pull the engine when it reached 229,814 miles. Yes that's the correct mileage. I went with a 1999-2000 model engine because they are factory with 240hp and that's great for when I pull my boat or my tools. This is a very well rounded truck/SUV. GM got this right so if you are looking for a good vehicle this is one of them!

Keeps going
By WoodstockDawg on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV

Got my S-10 almost 11 yrs ago.....Planned on replacing it long ago, but it has'nt stopped running yet and has had very few major repairs (minus a couple of brake repairs and a water pump) A few minor cosmetic problems but all in all a suprisingly solid car for me considering my modest service schedule for it.