1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Review: Blazin' on

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Review

Blazin' on
By HJKie on

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport 2dr SUV

I special ordered my Blaxer in 1989 but it took awhile to get it and it was titled as a 1991. I ordered it with the two wheel drive with 3:42 axle and positraction. 5 spd. manual with the transmission cooler and a two door with single glass rear quarter windows. It is white with the tan leather interior and has the egg crate style wheels. It also has the digital liquid crystal display and the sun roof. I put 300,000 miles on it and gave it to my step son and he continues to drive it every day without any major issues. It is near 350,000miles now. It came from the factory with a GMC Grille and red racing stripes for (?) so I had to do a bit of "customizing" to make it more apealing to me.

Easy to work on. I over gapped the plugs and got a bit better mileage and performance Had to change the dash once. Great styling, even the wheels.

The factory should have been more responsible for the bad paint. Also the spare tire/jack were difficult to remove and replace.