Used 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S-10 Blazer model:

1991 blazer
By calvin

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV 4WD

im sixteen and got my blazer for my birthday i loved it the minute i seen it and it runs great the people that we bought it off of had all the original receipts from the day they bought it brand new in 96 and its never had major problems just brakes getting changed and oil changes so i know that it is a good running vehicle and its a lot of fun on trails and in the mud i love it and wouldnt trade it for a brand new 2009 suv or truck.

Favorite Features

4x4, tinted windows, turn signals change sizes, 4x4 mags

Suggested Improvements

NONE

1991 chevy s10 blazer 2dr 4x4 tahoe
By bmxkid

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV 4WD

I got my Chevy s10 Blazer for my 16th birthday and I haven't had any problems with it the people that I bought it from had all of the original receipts from parts that they had put on they never had anything Major wrong with it just new brakes and oil changes just like any other car I have found that the suv is very fun to drive and comfortable I wouldn't trade it for the world

Favorite Features

4x4, spacious interior, power windows and locks, speakers sound great, cool turn signals, engine easy and cheap to work on

Suggested Improvements

NONE!!!!!!!!

Great Car
By Jamal

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had this car for 16 years, it has 120,000 miles and I admit it was not as well cared for as it should have been, but I still had no major problems. The car is very well styled, well built,and very reliable. I highly recomend it as the best car in its price range.

Favorite Features

Style, quality

Suggested Improvements

New paint

Keeps going and going
By AZ

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

April 1990 I treated myself to college grad present of a 1991 4 dr S10 4WD Tahoe Sport loaded by the dealer and on the rotating display. Hauled it to AZ and received many turning heads. I keep her clean and maintained and have just passed 120K miles. Drivers seat needs a little padding and there are a few more odd noises, but almost every weekend I climb up a 6000ft hill sometimes with a trailer.

Favorite Features

Hauling suspension. I added 4th spring and often haul 1200lbs of rock or concrete in the back-makes some pick up owners jealous. Compare to todays SUV. Added higher center console and custom stereo.

Suggested Improvements

If only there was a long term fix for the phantom wiper issue. More tire clearance in the front wells. Looking getting 2007 Envoy for my wife.

One of the best
By ferrari2594

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I own a 1991 Chevy Blazer 4WD for my high school truck, I turned 16 about 7 months ago and I love this truck! Super reliable, great gas mileage. Me and my buddy drove from Binghamton New York to Norfolk Virginia on a full tank of gas, we didnt stop for gas once! Great styling, I think these trucks have great lines to them. All around one of the best trucks Chevy has ever made no doubt.

Favorite Features

A reliable good powered Chevy 4.3L V6, I like the cruise and the back seat.

Suggested Improvements

None that I cant think of!