Used 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S-10 Blazer model:

Blazin' on
By HJKie

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport 2dr SUV

I special ordered my Blaxer in 1989 but it took awhile to get it and it was titled as a 1991. I ordered it with the two wheel drive with 3:42 axle and positraction. 5 spd. manual with the transmission cooler and a two door with single glass rear quarter windows. It is white with the tan leather interior and has the egg crate style wheels. It also has the digital liquid crystal display and the sun roof. I put 300,000 miles on it and gave it to my step son and he continues to drive it every day without any major issues. It is near 350,000miles now. It came from the factory with a GMC Grille and red racing stripes for (?) so I had to do a bit of "customizing" to make it more apealing to me.

Favorite Features

Easy to work on. I over gapped the plugs and got a bit better mileage and performance Had to change the dash once. Great styling, even the wheels.

Suggested Improvements

The factory should have been more responsible for the bad paint. Also the spare tire/jack were difficult to remove and replace.

Great SUV
By Roby

1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport 2dr SUV

I bought my 2wd blazer because i knew there was alot out there in the performance industry for s10's and im glad to say that buying my blazer was a great choice for me... its reliable and really easy to work on. Not to mention theres parts everywhere for s10's.

Favorite Features

The best thing about it is that you can do some much to them. I lowered mine and put 18 inch wheels on it tinited the windows and got a stereo. Which is all fun!

Suggested Improvements

an improvement would be to make it quiter in the car, its got some road noise when your on the road and the engine fan is rather loud.