1990 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great Vehicle

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Review

Base 2dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Great Vehicle
By Soldat251 on

1990 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought this beat and rusted Blazer off a local guy for $500 dollars and never regretted a cent of it. The car has plenty of power and speed for the highway while being great fun off road. Despite having over 170,000 miles on it the most major repairs needed was a new serpentine belt and cap, and wire replacements. Besides that the motor and trans have never given me any problems despite being almost 20 years old and clearly roughly used. A Honda Civic hit me while parked a few months ago and aside from a dented bumper and fender it was fine while the Civic was totaled. A great car.

Favorite Features

The seats are comfortable as anything and the heater throws heat like its going out of style. The turning radius is also extremely tight. For a big 20 year old V6 mpg is pretty good too.

Suggested Improvements

The lower parts of the body seem to rust out on most of these. Personally I cut the rust off and welded sheet metal to replace it but the bodies do rust.