1999 Prizm Lsi
By snoopsha1 on
1999 Chevrolet Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan
Bought this car at 150,000 miles in fall of 2008. The ONLY reason I don't have it now is cause a freakin' unoccupied moving truck backed into my poor baby while it was parked. I had to replace the motor mount and compressor. A few months later replaced the front brakes. The engine light stayed on, but I never had any serious issues (gas cap). When I got it scanned the first time it also said the 02 sensor needed replacing, but when I got it scanned again, it said nothing about the 02 sensor, so who knows? put about 14,000 miles on this car. The speakers up front blew, but everything mentioned is nothing too serious My only complaint would be space.
Favorite Features
Mine had auto start and an mp3 player radio. Loved that I never had any major issues with the car. The only costly repair was the compressor and you don't NEED air conditioning. Didn't accelerate as quickly as I'd liked on the expressway, but it's just a 1.8 liter engine, so that's to be expected
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage wasn't as great towards the end. NOT ENOUGH SPACE. I have a child in a car seat, and her on top of her stroller and other accessories took up alot a room. Would definitely recommend if you don't have a child or have to haul around alot of crap.