2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Frayed Wires
By graciebh on 11/22/11 15:43 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

With the exception of this, I did love my Monte Carlo. Wires frayed and broke at 32,000 miles on the shifter causing the shifter to stick in park. Also caused my battery to die. Dealer and complaint to Chevy was answered with average wear and tear, out of warranty. Sorry 32,000 miles going from park, drive and reverse caused wear and tear on wires that are hidden under the console?

An Impala for singles. Sweet ride!
By Motorman on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Consider it a 2007 Impala LT with two doors and sleeker styling. It's basically the same car! Very comfortable with its wide interior and vast stretch-out space up front. Even the rear seat is roomy once you access it. The 3.5-liter V6 gives a nice power and economy combination; I regularly get 20-23 MPG city and 30-32 MPH highway on 87-octane gas, and still have plenty of power for safe passing and merging. Blissfully smooth ride with its long wheelbase. Quiet on the move. Very roomy trunk. Handles well enough, but just a little too big to be called nimble. OnStar brings great safety-related peace of mind. Climate controls heat and cool quickly and effectively. Long GM powertrain warranty!

Love it!
By larry on 07/16/09 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have had NO problems with this car. Purchased it used with 11,000 miles on it. The gas mileage is fantastic! I learned a new way to drive by watching the mileage on the information center, and average 30+ per gallon. On a trip, I can get up to 40 mpg! (stay away from the ethanol, it ruins the mileage!)

The Sled
By The Sled on 01/16/09 07:28 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased new, my second Monte Carlo. The first one is a 2000LS. This 07 LT is garbage. Problems from bad (DIC) few of them, display burns out, replaced all four rims from corrosion already, car creaks like a 10yr old car, cheaper plastics, and low grade leather seating. Maybe they skimped on quality for the last year. Really thought I'd love this one the way I love my old Monte, which I still have.

Disappointed from Cleveland
By melissa/cleveland on 07/25/08 14:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

What a disappointment! Can't believe I had to replace the steering shaft twice at 700 miles and again at 7800. What was my dream car became my nightmare! Gas mileage is terrible and the stereo reception and speakers are just as bad.

Great Car for the Money
By Show-me-2 on 05/13/08 09:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Well I've owned this car for four months and really enjoy it. Gas mileage using regular gas is great 27 city/highway, I get 34 on the highway. Since this car is a Flex Fuel car I started using E-85 and the mileage dropped like 6-8 miles to the gallon which was very disappointing, otherwise this car is great.

Good car
By rolando on 09/05/07 07:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car it’s a 2007 Monte Carlo and its got 11,000 mil but one thing I notest is that on the steering column there is a knocking sound, When I turn. That is the same type of sound my old Chevy impala which was a 2003 had. And when I took it in to get it check they told me it was some kind of shaft in the steering column. I hope this car will not have that problem.

Love My Monte
By Rosie on 08/26/07 02:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Monte, fun to drive, fast, smooth and comfortable. I owned a 1984 Monte Carlo and love it. This one I will definitely keep.

Wow ....what a car
By anita on 07/12/07 18:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My new ‘07 Monte is so fun to drive I almost bought a SUV but my Monte caught my eye. Its fun to drive looks good, feels good is very dependable fuel economy is good comes standard with great options

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.