2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Car Awful
By PStark on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We loved the car when we bought it. It had just 11,000 miles. We have had nothing but problems with it. Fist the check engine light comes on and nothing works. Turned it off and back on and everything was ok. Next the heater and air would work sometimes and the not. Thant quit. We sprung 2 leaks in the Power Steering line, and the transmission will stall and then lunge forward. Contacted Chevrolet and that was the biggest joke. Recall on 2006 and 2007 Monte Carlos for the Power Steering leakage, but not 2007. Technical Service Bulletin on the Transmission, which could cause a serious accident, but nothing on the 2007. Dealer said it was a crimped line. Get real.

I love this car
By Brandon on 04/10/10 18:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my monte new in march 2007. I have not had one single mechanical issue with it since. Seriously, not one. It is very comfortable and looks awesome. At 28,000 it is still running like new and shows no signs of slowing down.

Monte Carlo
By Shelly on 06/23/07 22:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just bought our Monte Carlo and love it. very nice lines and the comfort is remarkable. Very pleased with the engine ,very snappy and good on gas . It is a keeper for sure.

A good choice car to buy or lease
By Norman on 04/08/07 03:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been leasing a Chevy Monte Carlo for 8 years. I have yet to have had any trouble with the car. The only service I have to do is to change the oil. What better car can there be then this car?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.