Really Pushing The Limit
By Iceman on
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe w/3LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
First, I owned 2 Tbirds and the "interior" guy should shut it. Its a lot more like the old Tbirds than most people would think, just front wheel drive. I have thrown this car around corners, ran 15s in the quarter, and have squashed a lot of the competition. I use to be a Ford guy, and kinda still am at heart. I miss my Tbird very much, but this car is the closest thing to a big 2 door coupe that has is close to my old bird. I honestly think that if the car was a little lighter, it would be even faster, but for a stock car runnin a V-6 engine, I am incredibly empressed, I just wish it were rear wheel drive. It has performance, handling, great looks, and an awesome ride. I love it!
Favorite Features
The big two doors baby! Most cars these days that are 2 door coupes, dont have them big wing doors. I love the long low body and the aerodynamics, and the overall looks of the car. It's an awesome car and I am proud to own it.
Suggested Improvements
I would have made this car a rear wheel drive with a better air intake system. When coming off the line, she absolutely loves to break loose and spin the tires. Who wants traction control! Have some fun!!! I think if it had a better air flow system, it would have more power and better economy.